Saturday, May 30, 2009

Do What it Takes!


Again, Brother Billy reporting...
It has come to my attention that I need to consume roughly 3500 calories per day to maintain my current bodyweight. If I want to gain 1 lb per week, I have to add 500 calories per day to my diet. The thing is, I want to gain at least 1 lb per day so that means I have to add that 3500 calories per week to my diet daily!
Now in my effort to meet my caloric needs, I eat some pretty nasty stuff. It is redundant to mention the egg-smoothies yet again. And the milk we all know about as well, but the other stuff - not so much. This is why I have included a picture of one of the meals I ate today:
2 x 1/2 lb beef burger patties with 5 strips of bacon each sandwiched by white, sesame seed buns dressed with mustard and Miracle Whip.
It also helped to have a Guinness to wash it down...

2 comments: