Wednesday, May 27, 2009

More Calories

Brother Billy here...

I'm up, it's 1:00 am. I'm eating a bowl of Cheerios with 2% milk. Why? Because I need more calories.

Last Friday was day #4, workout #2 and my pre-workout weigh-in amounted to 190.2 lbs - a gain of 2.7 lbs in 3 days. Not bad. This past Tuesday, however, my pre-workout weigh-in registered me at... 190.2 lbs. It's only been a week, and I've already witnessed a plateau. Time to adjust~

So what's the fix? MORE CALORIES. I calculated my daily caloric intake and even though I am eating a shit-tonne of protein, the calories are lacking. This is why I'm stepping it up, and I'm using Brother Antoine's diet secrets to make it happen: In a word - milk. That's right, to my 12 raw egg smoothie/day high-protein diet I will now be supplementing with a bunch of milk. Maybe not a gallon, but enough to make it happen.

Onwards and upwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment