Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Dozen Eggs and a Gallon of Milk?

Brother Billy reporting...

What's with the name? Well, it all has to do with the dietary regimen that accompanies our rigourous workout plan.

I was told that the only way my late uncle ever gained weight was by drinking (that's right - drinking) 12 raw eggs per day. I figure if it worked for him, it can work for me. So far I've been dabbling with different blends and most of them have been foul (no pun intended) but today I finally found one that goes down well. Here are the ingredients:

1 cup plain yogurt (5% fat)
1 cup black cherry juice
1/2 lime (squeezed)
6 raw eggs
1 scoop SISU protein powder (chocolate flavoured)

I do this twice a day and in the breakfast version I include a 650 mg pill of alfalfa plus a chewable papaya enzyme tablet.

I'll leave it to Brother Antoine to explain the milk...

No comments:

Post a Comment